contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Posters

A while ago I had posted a certain drawing on my facebook and got quite positive feedback;
the drawing was deemed poster-worthy!


~That is why, I will be selling it as an A2 poster for the small price of 10euros!~

Also, after hearing about this poster, a friend of mine requested me to make him a poster of another illustration. If I can get at least 15 people willing to buy one of those, I can print that one as well. (well, I can anyways, but then it'd cost me money or the quality will be less.)

shipping costs are for the buyer, but if possible I will try to simply give it to you myself, and at the same time providing you ANOTHER great deal: if you buy me a coffee/tea/bubble-tea/amaretto/bagel/book/cd/piece of clothing, you also get to spent half an hour with me! (and an autograph and if I happen to look good that day, a mobile picture.)

since it contains nudity, you can only see it by clicking on 'see more'. And I hope all the underage kids have been too put off by my writing already to continue reading and finding out about the nudity. But if they did come this far.. shoo! don't read this post, kids, not for kids, don't look!


I will make a print of this one, that's been decided 
A print of this one has been made, if you're interested, please send me a message.

I might print this one, if anyone's interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment