contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Thursday 6 February 2014

creatures

Since I'm mostly drawing people and such, I wanted to try something else for a change, so I started drawing fantasy creatures.
The dragon has a tattoo of an octopus, based on a drawing by Lienke Raben.


Thoug.. they soon became more like actual animals, that creature resting in a weird position on a tree branch looks totally like a Koala in the wrong colorscheme.

So then I drew a fox. I was way too happy about the shape of his head.


Here's the koala-thingie again, because I liked it.

oh, and this is not an animal. but since I'm posting doodles here anyways; here's
another doodle. started drawing this just to test my pen, but I liked it so I sort of finished it.

And since these are a fad these days, and the shape of this cut-out was already like a postcard; a valentine's card with the koala.
Is it creepy/stupid enough? I used comic sans and all.. that should count, right? I figured he looked as if he was waiting, not doing anything, not being lazy, just being.. there. I can't explain, but it'd be pretty creepy if someone would be waiting for you with that expression... I can know, I have creeped out many people (on purpose that is, I am not unintentionally creepy, I think...). 



No comments:

Post a Comment