contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Monday 8 April 2013

Sketchbook Archive 03

Okay, this is the last batch of old sketchbook stuff, I'm getting irritated by it :p
I want to upload mostly new stuff, but then again.. my old stuff is quite awesome too *imagine me with sunglasses, if you don't know what I look like, just imagine sunglasses*
The reason I uploaded these in three posts is.. well, I scanned them in three days, so they're in three maps on my pc. to keep true to the word, I shall only use the Dutch word which describes my behavior: gemakszuchtig.

..ik zie nu al op tegen het uploaden van mijn portretten en ander werk.. ah well!
this one isn't actually in the same book as the others, but I wanted to have some color in this post.















No comments:

Post a Comment