contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Sunday 28 April 2013

my friend caused me to be late




hmm, this time I could've build up the story better; it's not as funny as it could be.
ah well.
this one isn't totally true, I was never late at work because of my feline friend (hey, guys! if you've got many feline friends, then the one you're closest with is your.. best feline friend; bff! I just thought of this on the spot! you could point out the cat saying 'that's my bff' without actually being all that weird, except that it might be weird to refer to a cat as your 'best feline friend').
I might have missed my curfew once or twice because of this cat, which was my original idea for this comic, but I thought being late for work would be funnier. now that I think of it, being home late might've been funnier; I could defend myself towards my mum saying I was late because I had been hanging out with my bff! but of course, I hadn't thought of this hilarious pun before making this post.

Well, this post has been long enough, I'll stop talking now.



No comments:

Post a Comment