contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Monday 15 April 2013

public transportation sketches

Guess what I.. uhh, this girl was drawing.

so I've got a lot of these simple quick skecthes, but they seem a bit too.. boring or plain to me to post a lot of them (like I did with the old ones, that must've been a drag to scroll through! poor people who visited my blog because my mum told them to). And I'm really too lazy to edit them digitally to make them more interesting (like the girl on her chair). so.. should I post those too, later? maybe.. maybe I will, because you know, they're actually really cute and awesome and stuff. just like me! yeah!

so then here's another one. interesting fact (actually not so interesting at all): I drew those two drawings in the same evening!





1 comment:

  1. I like 'em. The second one has a nice story in there... and they both have a lot of character.
    Will be interesting to see how these sketches develop over time as you get more routine.

    ReplyDelete