contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Sexy Sculpture

I've been doing model sculpting since a few weeks. There was a model doing the same pose for three weeks, so we'd have 3 weeks to start and finish the sculpture. But since I would've left the country this Saturday, I finished mine last week. Because of that, I was able to do another one. I didn't feel like making roughly the same sculpture as in the past week. So I decided to make a cartoon-y one.

Check out her curves! Is she sexy or what? ;D
I wanted to give her a simple, pretty face (it might still be a bit too realistic tho), and the teacher remarked 'she looks like you'  when she saw what I'd been doing. oh! I don't really agree but I did feel flattered. (^3^)




sorry for people in the background (she's unrecognizable right? ), please enjoy this girl's glorious backside


yeah.. her right arm looks ..weird. it seems to stretch out in despair, while the rest of her body is relaxed. however it's too late to change it ;__;
I wanted to give her hands and feet in the style I sometimes drew in when I was younger. (it's a bit like how hands are drawn in Aventure Time, actually.. that's about it)

wooh, I really like her hipbone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment