contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Saturday 8 March 2014

some of the many faces of Evan

A while ago, I sent my friend in America a letter, and also.. a drawing.
While the portrait (the one one the left for us) I made of him before resembles him too, this shows his true being more, in my opinion.

Lae178 presents some of the many faces of EVAN (멋있게!)

My friend Calvin helped me by advising me about the handwritten fonts and suggesting names to assign to Evan's beautiful beautiful faces. (which is great, because he knows that kind of stuff, seeing as he's a designer at Pavlov Visuals!)

This is kind of what Calvin looks like by the way, except I might have made him look a bit chubbier and more like a hobbit. (his words, the hobbit part.)



No comments:

Post a Comment