contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Calvin, a good friend and not-so-great teacher

Like I said before; my friend Calvin is a designer. So, because he's such a nice guy, he offered to teach me a bit about adobe illustrator.

We ended up eating lychees and watching Regular Show and I forgot most of what he taught me that day.

(it wasn't all my fault that the 'lesson'  didn't go that well! it just fitted best in the comic to only show me being distracted)

now I am trying to learn Illustrator and while working in it, I consult Calvin, which works pretty well, so everything turned out great! :) no worries.


(speaking of, haven't done anything in illustrator for over a week.. I should do something again...)


oh! and I now have a facebook page which is still kinda empty with only some comics, but I'll fill it up soon! so if you've got facebook, please like my page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment