contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Monday 10 March 2014

grandma's birthday

Yesterday my grandma celebrated her birthday. My present to her was this painting:
it's my cousins and brother and me during a skiing vacation.
(I know it looks like I am not wearing any pants but I actually was. I had rolled up my trousers' legs.)


My grandma actually told me to make her a painting. I would probably have made her something anyway, but she did act a bit pushy. haha.
It started when she saw what I'd given my mum for her birthday....

(sorry, do those party guest look kinda creepy? I was just trying to make them into a background...)




okay, this last one's false, she did not mail me about it too. But hey! it's Lychee again!

(and a sneak preview of an upcoming comic! because.. the paper in this sketch book is thin and I only realised that ..now.)






1 comment: