contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Wednesday 28 August 2013

scholarship

Have you been reading this blog and wondering.. 'what does she look like?' 'how does her voice sound?' 'what does her living room look like?'
(probably not, I expect most of my readers are people who have met me or are my facebook friends...)
well, now you can find out!!!
CLICK HERE 
This drawing is part of an animation in my video! (it's me! I'm wearing that exact outfit in the video)

I made this video for a competition held in my city district for young talent.
you can vote for me by sending an email to wiewintdebeurs2013@west.amsterdam.nl  in which you state your own name, adres and postal code, MY name (Laetitia Schafer) and the title of my video (Lae 178).
Voting is possible up to the third of September. 13/09/03!!
Please do do do vote, it would really help and then I can pretend I have fans!
and after sending your vote, you can forward it to me, and for each fifth vote, I'll make a drawing!


here's a reference drawing I made for my character

So actually I wasn't planning to reveal my face on this blog and remain 'mysterious' for a while. And if I was, I wanted to first give you an idea by showing you drawings others made of me. (yes, yes, there has been fanart made of me! okay, done by friends, not exactly fans...) But I had to wait too long for one of my friends to mail me a scan or picture.
That post WILL come though, some are really good (thanks, Ha <3), some funny and one is simply hilarious (Jinhwan.. I am treasuring that drawing!).

No comments:

Post a Comment