contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Tuesday 27 August 2013

MORE tips on meeting girls

HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH GIRLS IN THE CLUB IN KOREA! *\(0_ __0)/* part two

So these are all based on how people tried to engage in social interaction with us in clubs in Korea. But I don't think these methods are typical for Korea, but hey, it's still interesting!

yup, there was an ahjussi inviting my friend and me to his friend's 40th birthday. in reality I was standing next to my friend, whispering 'no, no, no, say noooo.' while she was politely listening to that ahjussi.


I had a conversation that went almost literally like this, it was kinda creative.. in a way.
There was no space left for translations in the drawing, but basically he started conversation by asking if I wanted to go to the bar and get a drink with him, even though I had still enough in my glass.

this one's not that special. I actually don't really like to be asked to dance.. because it feels meaner to send away someone who gathered his courage and asked politely than to send someone away who just imposed himself onto you. and if I DO want to dance with someone, I can't confidently say 'yes', because that implies that I think I can dance and that person might get expectations... if you just end up dancing close to me and I don't dance that great; hey, I never said anything promising that I dance well. 


okay, so this didn't happen exactly like this, but I just thought it'd be fun to draw it like this.
(just look at the disappointed face of the first guy, as if he's thinking 'ahw no, he's stealing my girl.. :(')

what DID happen was that my friend and I were just dancing side by side with this guy (so no 부비부비). And some guy grabbed my wrist, up until now he didn't have to assume we were with that first guy. He could have backed up when the first guy looked at him with an expression that said 'hey! these girls are with me!' but it still took a little while.
however, it was interesting enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment