contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Bored

This is typically me.

yes! another comic in color!!
please comment: what do you prefer? black-n-white or color? I myself think that black-n-white ink looks nicer for these comics.

Really, there's so much stuff I want to do but just don't do. And not only 'useful' stuff like learning a language, also watching tv.. haha, there isn't ONE show I've watched until the end this year. (and there's a lot of shows I need to catch up to, so don't recommend me any!!) 
Probably because everything I do, I do in the evening. That's when I get active.
I draw in the evening, meet up with friends in the evening, watch movies in the evening, work in the evening. So obviously, that doesn't really fit. ;-p
(and think of stuff I could've done during the day.. oops.)

Now I have to watch out.. if this post will sound like I feel bad about those things, my family will talk to me about it. But don't worry, mum, I'm okay!

sooo, sampi nanti!
('kau bisa bicara bahasa Indonesia??'
'sedikit saja.')



1 comment:

  1. mooi qua stijl, prachtig getekend. ook mooi qua kleur, vind ik

    ReplyDelete