contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Saturday 20 July 2013

Korean men and their Pants

For the context and explanation, click on 'read more'. (really please do, it makes me so happy to see when an individual post has gotten multiple views.)



My friend told me that in Korea.. there's guys wearing hotpants. I didn't believe him at first and thought maybe he was just talking about short above the knee, but then...
on a Saturday night (or is it Sunday night, because technically it was already Sunday) I was enjoying some ddokbokki at a street stand, when a young man sat down next to me to also enjoy some food. This person caught my attention because he was wearing hotpants!
So my friend HAD been right, there were indeed guys comfortably wearing hotpants.

So then I decided to make this illustration.

The title is 'Korean men's pants style'. (yeah, that time I couldn't come up with a nice sounding English title.. still not actually.)
Because, I forgot to mention this before, most of the guys were wearing (rather tight, compared to here) shorts, shorter than I'm used to seeing here. The majority looked quite fashionable, quite fashionable indeed! I saw the half-pants that stopped above the knee the most.
(I even considered buying some for my brother but I think he'd prefer his loose shorts.)


No comments:

Post a Comment