contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Tuesday 16 July 2013

UPDATED: 대한민국 여행

I had wanted to post these sketches before but I forgot because.. I was too busy having fun in South Korea!
That's right, these sketches are made in Korea!
I would post context with them but this is only the second time for me to update my blog with my smartphone and also.. my plane is almost leaving! Gotta hurry, enjoy!

EDIT: I have updated this post with descriptions, please check it out. ^^
Together with some friends we were hiking through a park when it started raining heavily. So we sought shelter underneath a ..temple-like roof.. construction. Actually, I dont know what those are called, I shall ask my friends and come back to you later!
But anyways, this was our view.
..yeah, this one didn't necessarily need that description. 'I saw this tree' might be description enough. ;)
These were made in ..a park, again. somewhere in Seoul, I forgot which one but it really isn't that relevant.
While just sitting around, being too early for an appointment, I drew this boy who was sitting nicely and moved little, which was nice of him to do, being such a good model and all. Thank you, traveling boy who was reading his map, thanks.
My friend and I wanted to go and see a kpop show, which meant we had to wait outside for quite a while, together with lots of fangirls. 
This one is from the same day as the tree at the beginning of this post. These guys are two of the friends I was with. We just chatted and played fun games. However, I didn't join in for some of the games because I was busy drawing a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment