contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Thursday 30 January 2014

Meet my brother

Here's a drawing I made for my brother a while ago (if you know my brother, you can estimate roughly when) for his.. you guessed it, (you did, didn't you, if not.. well, you did,) 21st birthday!

I wanted to do it a bit in Frank Miller's style, because I gave my brother a Sin City book as a present, what'd y'all think? is it okay enough.

Also I wanted to draw a party in the background, but really that party became weeeeiiird, I mean, look at the people on the far left, what is even happening? Is there an octopus person? or just too many people on one spot?
also, I drew lines that were supposed to become spotlights but then I decided not to because that would cost me too much ink.. not be as cool as my brother deserves this drawing to be! but I didn't erase them, oops.

I also wanted to talk about how I drew my brother, see his shoulders? they seem a bit off..? no no no no no, you did not think that through, where is my brother? yess! he is at a party showing his awesome shoulder dance!!! and that while maintaining his cool pokerface.. my brother rules.


One last thing, I was wondering.. does anyone ever read my blog posts?
(if so.. maybe.. leave a comment? I feel like I'm ranting on and on to an audience that doesn't want to listen, kinda like in real life, *Max, we all know it when you're not listening but that's okay since at those times I'm mostly talking nonsense*)

2 comments: