contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Thursday 23 January 2014

drawing and coloring Progress


I was testing out some coloring styles and I like this portrait I was doing. So I scanned it so, even if the coloring didn't turn out in a way I liked, I'd still have a scan of it before coloring.

oops, I didn't make a scan of the first simple outlines, that would've been fun to see.


Face and hair in pen are done; all in blue.

clothing done with black pen.

colored.. yeah, I liked it better as just a pen drawing, lucky I still scanned it before adding color!

And some extra color around it. it's not done so consistently since it's just a style test.

(sorry for the changing frame dimensions but I'm in a hurry, have a good day!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment