contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Wednesday 4 December 2013

some stuff from my sketchbook


I actually had the idea for this drawing a while ago, you can see that one on my instagram.



I drew this one with my left hand, I'm right-handed by the way, if you couldn't tell from the jittery lines and beautiful handwriting.
My friend was drawing with his 'wrong' hand, so for fun I did too, but I really liked the effect in the sketch I did then, that I want to try and practise drawing with left more!


And now my instagram account is out in the open, so you can all enjoy the ridiculous amount of selcas/selfies of me.

Also, I changed the alignment of text in this post, because my friend Marc (yes, I hereby declare you my friend, please do not argue with that) commented on it. Apparently, having the text alignment centralised is a design no-go. 
...or was it Elte who said that?
Good morning by the way.
I need coffee.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment