contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Sketches

I tried drawing with my left hand again.. and this time I also wrote something! with left! that is my handwriting! with left!

I tried to draw some characters from a movie I really liked. I won't tell you which movie, but I will show you another drawing done with my left hand, also based on movieposters for that specific movie.
Do you know this movie?



And now that I already asked you to guess one thing, let's just continue that game.
Here's a picture of one of my drawings in process, do you know what this illustration was about?
(I posted it in a blog post once)


If you can't guess by that one, you might be able to recognise this one:


And last, another in progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment