contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Sunday 3 November 2013

Cheers

Yes! A new full color comic!


(actually, I toasted with uncle and Mi apart, we didn't toast all three at the same time)





Do let me explain this one a bit.
I started 'toasting' (as in clinking glasses, but now with cake) and that's also what I wanted to do with Ba. But he hadn't noticed us 'toasting', thus he simply thought I was offering him cake. Which is also fine, I wasn't all that sad about losing a bite.. and, being a gentleman, Ba then fed me some of his cake.
Though.. some people were kind of confused by our actions, as it might be more suitable for a couple, and if we'd been a couple, we shouldn't show it by being so darn cute. (because we are, darn cute!)
That's why uncle was teasing us and the lady next to Ba was shocked like that.


My explanation was a tad long, wasn't it? hope you could still understand my chaotic writing. ^^"

now go forth and enjoy cheesecake. (yes, it was cheesecake, jealous?)


1 comment:

  1. erg leuk getekend! ik kijk uit naar mer comics van jouw hand!

    ReplyDelete