contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Saturday 30 November 2013

UPDATED: Bad Weather





and then I don't wipe the tears away because that would make people (also those standing) further away notice and everyone would think I'm sad and emotional and crying and it'd be embarrassing. By not wiping away those tears, only the people left from me will think so.



I haven't posted in a while and for that I apologise to my dear and loyal followers (hi, grandma).
To make up for it I will try to post something every day this coming week!
mostly little comics like this one.. I have made too much of those.
I'll categorise them in post by subject, cause else there'll be too much comic posts after each other! so keep on checking this post. ^^

so here's the first comic I made about the weather nowadays, it's from before I cut my hair:
(that shiny thing is supposed to be a raincoat that made me look like quazimodo)




1 comment: