contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Monday 23 September 2013

three short comics

I haven't posted new stuff in a while.
That is for two reasons, one being my computer had some problems, causing me unable to use it. and the second.. I was in Venice to see the Biennale.
But now I'm back! :D

to make up for not posting in a while, here are three short comics.



I made this one in the train, and it is about me being in the train. isn't that interesting?
it might not be all too clear, but I was sleeping in the train when two friends spotted me and one of them hit me with a plastic bottle. In my dream I was on a beach and got hit by a ball, then I woke up.




Be warned.. I will sneak a sip of your drink.




I actually made this in a haste before leaving for Venice but our internet turned out to be down so I couldn't upload it.

But yeah, I got a twinbrother in my class now. at first we were both a bit weirded out but I quickly thought to myself.. 'I need to become good friends with this guy, I MUST!' 
and I think we got off with a good start in Venice. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment