contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Monday 3 June 2013

my childish sculptures

when I was young (I'm still young, *ha ha ha evil laugh*, but this was age.. 8-12 approximately) I made these two tiny sculptures of a man and a woman. they were dancing and lean on each other (if you'd manage to get them apart, they'd probably fall over).
a while ago my dad asked me to make some new ones like those, so I did.


let's start with the original one!




why yes, that is indeed a dramatic humanoid duck in the background!  since you're so interested, I will also show that one!




yeahhh, pretty good for a little kid, eh?

oh right, the new ones! I also had pictures from before painting them but.. they were super hard to find with the software on this mac. (on a lot of fronts, I still tend to long for windows...)




and now you also get a view of a small part of my desk. I didn't clean it on purpose, isn't it super interesting to see my desk?? you're welcome. maybe one day you may also see my wall.



No comments:

Post a Comment