contact

welmoedlaetitia@hotmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/lae178

Friday 4 October 2013

One Shot


a few more (:
Haven't even posted the last ones on facebook yet! (this is why you should just follow my blog ;p)
now also with little stories

I haven't seen this guy in a long while, we used to be part of the same group of friends. With that group, we had a lot of parties.. much fun was had.


This guy I like, he's got interesting stories! but are we friends.. I don't even have his number! (<<<amazing indirect way to ask his number? maybe.)

I think that the story of how I know this guy, is actually quite interesting...
About three years ago, I was shopping with a friend (I posted her portrait too btw), when she received a phone call. I, being an annoying 16-year old, kept asking her who it was, so she suddenly handed the phone to me.
The person on the phone was (guess guess!) this guy.
I liked his voice so I asked his number, after which we NEVER called, we did talk through whatsapp for a few months though.
And maybe half a year ago, I bumped into him at a club (I was way too happy to recognize someone I knew only online irl) and we started talking again.

No comments:

Post a Comment